On September 10 and 11, Finovate will return to New York for FinovateFall 2013.
70 companies will take the stage to present their latest technologies, including many that will be making their Finovate debut.
In the weeks leading up to our September event, we’ll help you get to know the innovators and entrepreneurs who will be demoing in New York. Today’s installment introduces our first set of fintech presenters: CR2, FinanceIt/CommunityLend, Financial Guard, FlexScore, Interactions Corporation, Place2Give, QuarterSpot and Socure.
Want to join us in New York in September? Get your ticket to FinovateFall 2013 here
is a leading multichannel banking software provider with a focus on innovation.
- A never-seen-before customer experience at the ATM
- Customized and interactive banking
- Meaningful revenue driver for the bank
Why it’s great: ATM usability inspired by kiosk and mobile practices for both customers and non-customers.
Martin Dolan, CEO, CR2
- Photo ID scan for instant approval
- iPad app
- Consumer-facing loan application for pre-approvals
Why it’s great: FinanceIt will be live in the U.S. Q1 of 2014 and is actively looking for partnerships with merchants and lenders.
Michael Garrity, CEO, CommunityLend
is an online investment manager reinventing the financial services industry by providing professional, unbiased, transparent, actionable investment advice to the individual investor.
- Holistic investment portfolio optimization
- Full transparency
- Simple enough for a college intern. Complex enough for a Ph.D in Finance
Why it’s great: Investment Advice at the Right Price, Finally
Kevin Pohmer, President, Financial Guard
is the first-ever, financial scoring tool and is specifically made to make financial education fun for middle-class America.
- First-ever overall financial scoring tool
- Provides actionable steps to help user improve finances
- Peer ranking tool so users can compare scores
Why it’s great: First-ever personal finance too for middle America instead of the uber rich.
Jason Gordo, CEO, FlexScore
Jason Gordo is listed in the Forbes Top 50 RIA’s in the country. He is also co-author of “FlexScore: Financial Advice for the Rest of Us.”
Jeff Burrow, President, FlexScore
Jeff Burrow is President of FlexScore and is co-author of the book, “FlexScore: Financial Advice for the Rest of Us.” He is a certified financial planner.
- Customers interact exactly was they would with a live agent
- Significant improvements in Net Promoter Score
- Significant operations savings
Why it’s great: Simply better customer experience
Phil Gray, Executive Vice-President of Business Development, Interactions Corporation
Phil Gray is a successful startup executive with extensive experience in speech and call center technologies.
helps advisors connect and manage their client’s charitable giving.
- Matches donors to charities using unique algorithms
- Shortens advisor research time
- Manages donor’s pledges, disbursement and charity tax receipts
Why it’s great: The Toolbox helps reduce an advisor’s research time, justify fee value and aid client retention.
Gena Rotstein, Founder, CEO, Place2Give
is a new small business online lending platform using artificial intelligence to significantly lower cost of capital and eliminate need for personal collateral.
- AI underwriting better assesses business risk in minutes
- Lowers SMB cost of capital up to 85%
- No personal collateral at risk for business loan
Why it’s great: Small businesses searching for capital no longer have to compromise. QuarterSpot makes it easy, fast, and affordable to secure a trusted loan.
Adam Cohen, Co-Founder, CEO, QuarterSpot
has developed a new form of online identity verification to reduce fraud using a series of proprietary machine learning algorithms to analyze social and identity data.
- Authenticate a user to detect ID theft and account takeover fraud
- Improve existing KYC/AML capabilities
- De-risk each side of a social P2P payment
Why it’s great: Socure helps financial institutions use social data to reduce various types of online fraud.
Sunil Madhu, CEO, Co-Founder, Socure
Sunil Madhu is an entrepreneur and architect with 20+ years of experience developing and selling innovative enterprise software solutions.
Johnny Ayers, Director of Business Development, Co-Founder, Socure
Johnny Ayers is a management consultant turned entrepreneur. He leads Socure’s business development and operation efforts.
For more information on attending FinovateFall 2013, see our FAQ
. To register, visit out FinovateFall 2013 page here