Supporting the Fintech that Supports Our World
As the world’s leading fintech demo event, Finovate has shown first-hand the power fintech has to drive change, and that includes social and environmental changes. With our demo scholarship program, Finovate spotlights underrepresented founders and startups tackling climate change, diversity, and financial inclusion through sustainable and equitable practices.
What to Expect
Companies selected for the scholarship program will be granted complimentary demo participation and join the marketing campaign for scholarship selection and sustainability participation.
Highlights include a 7-minute demo on the main stage during the general session, a physical stand in the exhibition hall on the day of your demo, discounted passes for your colleagues and contacts, lead reports, a pre-show media and analyst list with contact details, a professionally edited video of your demo and much more.
Help us expand our demo line ups to include more voices, more perspectives, and more cutting-edge thinking within fintech!
Scholarship Demo Package
At each event, we’ll select companies for these scholarships, granting them complimentary demo participation.
- 7 minute demo on the main stage during the general session (single track)
- Physical demo stand in the exhibition hall on the day of your demo (includes monitor, internet and power)
- Two passes for your speakers to the event
- 60% discounted passes for your contacts and colleagues
- 20% discounted passes for your followers
- 30-minute one-on-one coaching for demo skills and format with Greg Palmer
- 10-minute demo rehearsal at the venue on the day before the event
- Chance to win the coveted Best of Show award
- Event platform and networking app access to chat and schedule 15-minute meetings with attendees
- Free access to lead retrieval app at your demo stand + lead report of scanned attendees
- Lead reports from attendees who watched your demo session at the venue and on demand
- Lead reports for attendees who visited your digital demo booth on the event platform
- Attendee list with titles & organizations before the event
- Media & analyst list with contact details before the event
- A full-page profile in the event booklet given to all attendees
- Marketing campaign for scholarship selection and sustainability participation
Video of your demo for your own use
- Demo video hosted on Finovate.com for at least one year with 380,000+ visitors/year
- Dedicated post on Finovate’s blog & daily newsletter – 31,000+ visitors/month and 9,000+ newsletter subscribers
- Company & speaker profiles on event website – 55,000+ visitors/year
- Social media postings on Twitter and LinkedIn – 45,000+ and 7,000+ followers
- Visibility in emails sent to database of 170,000+ senior fintech decision makers
- Lifetime coverage of your company’s future notable events to our digital community (e.g., product launches, industry awards, etc.)
Five Scholarship Opportunities
Available to companies pursuing climate-related, environmental, or green fintech
Available to companies with socially conscious fintech solutions
Available to companies that emphasize responsible governance and leadership
Person of Color
Available to companies with person-of-color founders or owners
Available to companies with female founders or owners
At each event, we’ll select companies for these scholarships, granting them complimentary demo participation. To apply for these scholarships, fintech and tech companies must have less than $7M USD in funding. All distribution channels (B2B, B2C, B2B2C) will be considered.
Scholarship opportunities are available at all three in-person Finovate events. Find out more and apply: