- Ripple Joins Hyperledger Project, Launches Hyperledger Quilt Project.
- Moxtra Collaborates with OCBC Bank to Help Pilot New Mobile App.
- MicroStrategy Powering Kasasa’s New Insight Solution.
Around the web
- ThePaypers interviews BioCatch VP Frances Zelazny.
- Charlotte Business Journal recognizes LendingTree Senior Talent Development Manager Tess Ausman in its 40 Under 40 for 2018 roster.
- PYMNTS.com talks with Socure CEO Sunil Madhu on Facebook’s challenges with user data.
- Park Plymouth in Plymouth, Massachusetts deploys Passport’s mobile parking app, PassportParking.
- IdentityMind Global named to Disruptor Daily’s 10 RegTech Companies Making Waves in the Industry list.
- Josh Glover, EVP of the Americas for nCino talks with PYMNTS.com about the importance of the customer experience in corporate banking and lending.
- InfoQ interviews Eric Horesnyi, CEO at streamdata.io.
- Check Point Software Technologies teams with TrapX Security to launch real-time visibility, threat detection, and rapid threat containment solution.
- VM Blog interviews Arvin Hsu, Senior Director of Data Science and Machine Learning at GoodData.
- Spacequant earns finalist spot in PitchIt competition at Lendit Fintech conference.
- Sberbank Enters Cloud Products Market.
- ITSector launches ITSCredit spinoff (news in Portugese).
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.