- EquityZen Secures $3 Million in Round Led by Draper Associates.
- Karmic Labs Lands $17.2 Million to Grow Enterprise Payment Solutions.
- Innovation Acceleration: Incubators and Incubation Labs Drive Development in Fintech.
Around the web
- MoneYou integrates Mitek’s identity solutions for real-time digital onboarding.
- Xignite launches the Xignite Channel Partner Program to offer partners integrated cloud-based market data solutions.
- Betterment launches new Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) Portfolio.
- Forbes profiles Unison in look at the challenges facing homebuying millennials.
- CrowdFlower adds former Amazon AI product specialist Robert Munro as VP of Machine Learning.
- NuCypher introduces its decentralized key management system, NuCypher KMS.
- AltFi talks about the role of “platformification” in supporting innovation in fintech with Avoka CEO Phil Copeland.
- IDG Connect interviews Xpenditure CEO Boris Bogaert on current trends in banking including blockchain R&D.
- IBM opens new data centers in London, U.K.; Sydney, Australia; and San Jose, California.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.