- InComm Makes Third Acquisition this Year with Purchase of Meridian Loyalty.
- Email Security Specialist GreatHorn Locks in $13 Million Investment.
Around the web
- Monzo partners with Xero and Free Agent.
- Temenos to power digital transformation for Rwanda’s Bank of Kigali.
- BuiltIn features HooYu in its look at how AI is changing the banking industry.
- ACI Worldwide teams up with Egyptian Banks Company, which will leverage ACI’s UP Retail Payments solution.
- Entrepreneur magazine names Lendio Franchising as a Top 100 Franchise for Less Than $50,000 in 2019 and as the Best Financial Services Franchise Brand for the second year in a row.
- Yseop recognized as a representative vendor in Gartner’s first Market Guide for Natural Language Generation Platforms.
- Saga selects FIS to deploy its Integrity SaaS solution.
- iSignthis launches third European office in Gzira, Malta.
- In June Personal Capital surpasses $10 billion in assets under management, an increase of more than $2 billion since Q4 2018.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.