- H2 Ventures and KPMG Unveil 2016 Fintech 100
Around the web
- Signifyd to power fraud protection for Magento Commerce platform’s online merchants.
- InComm launches new brand of solutions for cash-based consumers, VanillaDirect.
- Handpoint expands agreement with PaySafe to power EMV POS.
- YoYo Wallet expands focus to U.K.’s high street retailers, with partnerships between Planet Organic, Fernandez & Wells and Hummus Bros.
- Temenos launches Digital Engagement modules to offer real-time customer marketing and engagement.
- TSYS signs payments agreement with Optal Financial Limited.
- Bluefin Payment Systems launches cloud-based hosting option for its Decryptx PCI-validated P2PE product through Amazon Web Services.
- Socure launches revamped Digital Identity Dashboard.
- Civic expands focus from 2FA to Secure Private Login.
- BBVA chooses Amazon Web Services as its preferred cloud infrastructure services provider.
- FIS to provide reconciliation solution to U.K.-based Raphaels Bank to facilitate access to faster payments.
- PayStand offers payment certification and notarization for its customers via the blockchain.
- PrivatBank adds fund-transfer functionality via iMessage to its Privat24 mobile banking app.
- ThetaRay unveils its analytic platform for fraud detection, THETA.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.