- TSYS Unveils New Authentication Solution
- Dorsum Builds Wealth Management Platform for BNP Paribas in Poland.
Around the web
- Plaid discloses role of Visa and Mastercard as strategic investors in its $250 million Series C round from December.
- iSignthis secures patent from European Patent Office for PSD2, SCA, and KYC.
- SoFi inks 20-year arrangement for exclusive naming rights for the new Sofi Stadium where National Football League teams the Los Angeles Chargers and the Los Angeles Rams play.
- Payoneer amps up cybersecurity efforts to significantly reduce phishing attempts.
- Larky launches its nudge code library to bundle geo-location and engagement technology directly into mobile banking apps.
- Spreedly launches Spreedly 3DS2 to help execute 3DS2-compliant transactions across multi-gateway environments.
- BNP Paribas Bank Polska to implement Dorsum’s wealth management platform.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.