- Spreedly Raises $75 Million in Growth Funding.
- NLP Innovator Eigen Technologies Closes $37 Million Series B.
- nCino Brings AI to its Bank Operating System with nIQ.
- Lloyd’s Syndicate to Insure Ledger’s Vault.
Around the web
- DriveWealth partners with Bamboo to give Nigerians real-time access to trade 3,500+ stocks listed on the U.S. stock market.
- OnDeck builds liquidity with new $125 million securitization.
- Salt Edge teams up with Exprivia to expand access to open banking solutions.
- Insuritas partners with Security Federal Savings Bank to launch digital insurance agency platform.
- Coinbase adds five new currencies to its Coinbase Card – XRP, BAT, REP, ZRX, and XLM – as it brings its card to ten new countries.
- Mastercard launches Mastercard Accelerate, a worldwide initiative that gives fintechs access to the company’s suite of digital solutions to help differentiate their offerings.
- Finastra inks partnership with UAE-based United Arab Bank, which will deploy the company’s Fusion Corporate Channels and Fusion Cash Management solutions.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.