- Pindrop Advances into Smart Devices with $90 Million in Funding.
- TIBCO Acquires Orchestra Networks.
Around the web
- iSignThis begins accepting customer deposits to its own issued International Bank Account Numbers (IBANs).
- Personal Capital moves headquarters to Redwood Shores.
- Signifyd opens EMEA headquarters in London to support its ecommerce fraud protection business in Europe.
- Juvo expands across Asia with regional headquarters in Singapore.
- Ondot announces new digital card services platform to support U.K. banks.
- Lighter Capital provides NinjaCat $1.1 million.
- R3’s new Corda App supports Ripple’s XRP.
- Upserve (formerly Swipely) releases newest point-of-sale device, Upserve POS, now available for Android.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.