- KPMG Acquires Minority Stake in Alternative Credit Scoring Specialist, AdviceRobo.
- Thinking Capital, National Bank Expand Funding Options for Canada’s SMEs.
Around the web
- Australia’s business bank Tyro to offer flexible same-day settlement and payroll integration courtesy of a partnership with Xero.
- Spreedly unveils latest version of its Account Updater solution.
- Dwolla discontinues its last branded solution Transfer; pivots to focus on Dwolla Platform, the company’s white-label API.
- Klarna to acquire Close Brothers Retail Finance (CBRF).
- Saudi Arabia’s National Commercial Bank partners with Ripple for instant settlement of cross-border money transfers.
- WorkFusion launches Partner Portal to support rise in AI-driven automation engagements.
- Solna launches its intelligent invoicing tool powered by credit score data.
- Personal Capital Promotes Craig Birk to Chief Investment Officer.
- Moody’s Analytics partners with Cortera on a small business solution.
- Arxan launches advanced protection for client-side eeb apps.
- Checkbook celebrates topping two million user milestone.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.