- Paper.id lands funding to power digital invoicing for SMEs in Indonesia.
Around the web
- BlueVine launches BlueVine Business Banking.
- Salt Edge unveils Salt Edge Authenticator for strong customer authentication and dynamic linking.
- Jack Henry’s PayCenter helps first 15 bank clients join RTP network.
- AccountScore and Equifax debut credit risk index to help lenders better understand loan applicants.
- Personal Capital celebrates 10 years in wealthtech with a brand refresh.
- MX ships new tool to help consumers manage and cancel recurring subscriptions.
- Tink establishes new office in Copenhagen.
- Swaper’s three years milestones: 2800 investors have funded over 7 million Euros in loans.
- Envestnet | Yodlee releases Intelligent APIs to further personalize financial wellness tools.
- myGini completes PCI Level 1 compliance audit.
- FinTech Global recognizes Insuritas as InsurTech 100 Member.
- Veem enhances integration with Xero.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.