Around the web
- TSYS launches new data analytics platform, Analytics Intellisuite.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Rippleshot CEO Canh Tran, co-founder.
- International Business Times previews the arrival of LoopPay-powered Samsung Pay in the U.K.
- Business Insider looks at the growth prospects for Zopa, P2P lender.
- New investors can now open Lending Club accounts on LendingRobot.
- CU Mobile Apps (CUMA) chooses Cachet Financial Solutions as its preferred mobile deposit provider.
- Holvi launches iframe to enable users to embed Holvi online store products into external websites.
- Yodlee cites innovations from PayPal, Credit Karma, Personal Capital, and ReadyForZero in its piece 7 Habits of Highly Successful Fintech Startups. Check out Yodlee, PayPal, and Personal Capital at FinDEVr San Francisco 2015.
- Dwolla gives account holders option to enable two-factor authentication.
- Lend Academy: Lending Club announces open integration, third parties jump on board.
- Kony achieves mobile competency status awarded by Amazon Partner Network.
- Motif Investing celebrates the launch of dollar-based trading with Free Trading Day on Friday
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.