- “FinovateFall 2015 Presenting Companies Announced“
Around the web
- Pymnts interviews Karmic Labs CEO Ryan Weidenmiller.
- Kony Announces Asia Pacific and Japan Expansion.
- Bankless Times features Cloud Lending Solutions.
- Let’s Talk Payments names multiple FinDEVr alums in its list of 29 APIs to Consider Before Building Any Fintech Product.
- Betterment, Financial Guard, Personal Capital, Vanguard, and Wealthfront are featured in a Bloomberg Business column on options for new investors.
- Samsung introduces its Loop-equipped Samsung Pay app in South Korea.
- Tamebay interviews Peter Plewman, CurrencyTransfer.com director, on the volatility of the euro.
- Trulioo taps identity and fraud specialist, Jon Jones, as new company president.
- Business Insider looks at “transformative” fintech leadership at companies like Braintree, Coinbase, PayPal, SamsungPay (with Loop), and Venmo.
- Forbes highlights Zopa in its review of the growth of P2P lending in the United Kingdom.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.