Last week we took a look at what the alums of FinovateSpring 2015 have been up to in the year since they demoed on the Finovate stage. Today, we’re focusing on the funding.
All $326 million of it.
Of the 72 companies that demoed at FinovateSpring 2015 in San Jose last year, 21 of them had raised capital within a year. Kabbage’s raise of $135 million certainly stands out. But the $25 million investment picked up by itBit in May of last year, as well as the $15 million raised by Trulioo and the $12 million raised by Moven were also major contributors to a strong fundraising performance from the Class of FinovateSpring 2015. And this doesn’t even include companies such as Yodlee, which was acquired by Envestnet for $660 million, or Aurora Financial Systems, bought by fellow Finovate alum, Finicity, for an undisclosed sum.
- StockViews Raises $355k in Seed Funding, Adds Fidelity’s Balk as Chairman – video
- Emailage Receives Strategic Investment from Wipro – video
- LoanNow Secures $50 Million Credit Facility ($6 million equity) – video
- CUneXus Raises $1 Million, Signs Partnership with Edmunds.com – video
- [M&A] Ciright One Purchases Stratos Card – video
- Trulioo Raises $15 Million with Help from American Express Ventures – video
- Onovative Raises $1.2 Million in New Funding – video
- Trizic Raises $2 Million to Help Advisers Compete with Algorithms – video
- Kabbage’s Fresh $135 Million to Help Grow Karrot Consumer Lending Platform – video
- Moven Rounds Up $12 Million in Funding for International Expansion – video
- [M&A] Finicity Acquires Aurora Financial Systems – video, video
- Cloud Lending Solutions Raises $8 Million in Series A – video
- A Dash of Good Karma: Karmic Labs Raises $5 Million – video
- New Investment for Dealstruck Boosts Lending Capital to More than $100 Million (raised $10 million in new funding) – video
- Malauzai Raises $11 Million in Venture Funding – video
- Prairie CloudWare Announces New Round of Investment – video
- Currency Cloud Cooks Up $18 Million in New Funding Round – video
- Friction is Good: Social Network for Credit Innovator Vouch Raises $6 Million – video
- itBit Raises $25 Million, Earns New York State Trust Charter Ahead of Finovate Debut – video
- Get Your Kicks: DriveWealth Earns Investment from Route 66 Ventures – video
- LendKey Adds $8 Million in Venture Debt; Reaches $800 Million in Loans – video
- Credit Sesame Raises $16 Million in New Funding – video
- Trizic Raises $3 Million in Seed Funding from Operative Capital – video
FinovateSpring 2016 is less than a month away. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot at our upcoming spring conference in San Jose, California.