- FinovateSpring 2015 Sneak Peek: Aurora Financial Systems and Mistral Mobile
Around the web
- D3 Banking unveils its new mobile app.
- American Banker takes a look at itBit and its plan to become a trust company in New York State. See itBit at FinovateSpring 2015.
- PYMNTS.com’s roundup of the “Mobile Wallet Wars” features LoopPay.
- Everett Blog previews version 3.0 of Encap’s smart authentication solution.
- Financial-SpreadBetting.com interviews Sarah Brylewski, managing director at Ayondo.
- BioCatch and Mistral Mobile win spots on Red Herring 2015 Top 100 Europe. See Mistral Mobile at FinovateSpring 2015 in San Jose.
- TradeHero releases version 3.1.0 of its Android app.
- DRAFT featured at LaunchingNext. See DRAFT’s Finovate debut at FinovateSpring in San Jose next month.
- NICE Systems partners with Capgemini to deliver a new Robotics Automation Hub.
- Washington Business Journal interviews Blake Hall, CEO of ID.me.
- peerTransfer to provide its international tuition payments service at another 56 educational institutions.
- TechCrunch’s guest column on “industry convergence” in financial services highlights Telenor Banka.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.