- “The Next FinTech Unicorn? Rumored $150 Million Heading to Kabbage“
- “Reparo Loves Mambu: Partnership Brings New Loan Options to UK SMEs”
Around the web
- Datamonitor looks at how “wealth giants” are responding to the challenge of robo-advisors like Betterment.
- Atom Bank chooses front-office technology from Intelligent Enviornments and back-office technology from FIS.
- Fujitsu’s PalmSecure biometric technology comes to Fiserv’s DNA account-processing platform.
- e27 reviews technologies like LoopPay and the prospects for digital wallet use in Asia.
- Brian Armstrong, Coinbase CEO, says bitcoin will be the world’s reserve currency within 15 years.
- The Telegraph highlights Zopa in its look at the safety of peer-to-peer lending.
- Kony launches the latest version of its mobile backend-as-a-service (MBaaS) solution, Kony MobileFabric 6.5.
- Fox Business News interviews Realty Mogul founder and CEO Jilliene Helman.
- itBit hosts Bankchain Discover Summit for financial industry professionals.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.