- “PayPal’s Early Valuation Tops $44 Billion”
- “Monitise to Emphasize API, On-Site Solutions in Strategy Shift”
Around the web
- Xero to offer foreign invoice payments via new partnership with Midpoint Holdings.
- Loop featured in profile of Samsung Pay.
- PYMNTS.com takes a look at PayPal CEO Dan Schulman’s conversation with the Financial Times.
- Gulf News Banking highlights Zopa in its review of the rise of P2P business lending.
- Ferratum Group selects Mambu to Power SME Lending.
- Top Image Systems to deploy an automated multichannel and mobile data-capture project for online financing company that provides funds to India-based SMBs.
- Lighter Capital closes 100 deals.
- CDApress recommends FamZoo to help kids understand personal finance skills.
- Credit.com blog lists Global Debt Registry as a tool to help get rid of an old debt.
- Better ATM Services CEO Todd Nuttall quoted in Australian Times column on how technology delivers a growing share of bank services.
- My Bank Tracker reviews and compares Credit Karma, Credit Sesame, and BillGuard.
- The Bitcoin News interviews the new online marketing manager for Bitbond, Chris Grundy.
- Wall Street Journal features PsychSignal in a review of stock market sentiment and social media.
- Inc. feature on Silicon Prairie highlights Blooom, Hip Pocket, and Dwolla.
- Rise in tech investment in the United Kingdom credited to companies like Azimo and Currency Cloud in London’s fintech sector.
- Forbes column on investing for millennials features Hedgeable.
- Realty Mogul adds two new vice presidents of commercial real estate.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.