- “LoopPay-powered Samsung Pay Launches“
Around the web
- MSN Money interviews Betterment CEO Jon Stein on the relationship between Baby Boomers and robo-advisors.
- Xero announces plan to help SMEs get bank loans.
- Jessica Ellerm talks with Mitchel Harad, SocietyOne CMO.
- Discussion on multifactor authentication features insights from Thomas Bostrom Jorgensen, CEO of Encap Security.
- Fox News looks at Realty Mogul in a feature on real estate investing for non-millionaires.
- Blackberry selects PayPal for its P2P Payments provider.
- ThreatMetrix appoints Armen Najarian as chief marketing officer.
- Team One Credit Union and Mshift expand pilot tests of MShift’s AnyWhereMobile by bringing more merchants on board.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.