- Finovate Debuts: Token Creates a Secure Payment Ecosystem
Around the web
- PYMNTS chats with Ripple Labs CEO Chris Larsen, co-founder.
- Forbes lists Transferwise as 1 of 3 fintech startups you should know.
- Inc. names Planwise, Trulioo, WePay, Flint in its look at the evolution of fintech.
- After launching with Tradier, QuantConnect saw a 300% jump in user-engagement signals, including traffic, coding and backtesting.
- Fiserv expands card-production capabilities to speed EMV chip-card migration.
- TechCrunch column on fintech startups features Lending Club and LearnVest.
- PYMNTS.com quotes LoopPay CEO Will Graylin in a discussion of how Apple, Google, and Samsung “pitch payments.”
- Market Prophit adds Nasdaq Last Sale real-time data to its analytics platform.
- Queens Gazette columnist calls MaxMyInterest “a way to get back at the banking industry for their pitifully low interest rates on savings.”
- The Financial Times’ review of P2P lending for business and consumers features Zopa.
- Ernst & Young name TransferWise co-founders Taavet Hinrikus and Kristo Käärmann “Entrepreneurs of the Year” for 2015.
- Great Friday reading material! Draft co-founder Brad Lawler describes how he was inspired by Finovate.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.