- Social Money Teams Up with Sallie Mae to Provide Goal-based Savings Accounts
- Finovate Debuts: Shoeboxed’s Features Help Banks Dig Into Level 3 Data
- Personal Capital Launches Retirement Planner to Give You a Reality Check
Around the web
- Trustly creates double-digit increase in conversion rate after launching with Logitravel, now constitutes 40%+ of all transactions.
- PYMNTS interviews Vishal Patel, senior marketing leader at Tradeshift on how the company makes the supply chain run smoothly.
- Personal Capital launches retirement-planning tool.
- Finance Magnates features Tradier in today’s Fintech Spotlight.
- NICE Actimize, a division of NICE Systems, launches its Customer Due Diligence suite.
- Mobile Syrup features FinanceIt, “the money lender for the smartphone age.”
- InvestorIntel for Investors highlights Lending Club, Prosper, and FundAmerica in its look at startups in the crowdfunding industry.
- Upstart Business Journal talks about how Malauzai Software is enabling “wearable banking.”
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Jingit CEO Kate Bolster.
- BuzFeed lists TradeHero among its “13 apps that’ll teach you something new every day.”
- Business Insider examines how LoopPay could help Samsung take the “early lead” in mobile payments.
- PaymentsSource quotes Prairie Cloudware CRO Doug Parr in a column on Apple Pay adoption (sub req).
- Payments Source features BehavioSec’s biometric security solution (paywall).
- Emitac Enterprise Solutions partners with Kony to speed the delivery of enterprise mobile apps.
- Cartera Commerce launches Splender, a new eCommerce and cash-back shopping website.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.