- “Xero Launches its New Android Touch App”
- “Lending Club Reports Growth in Revenues, Originations for Q2 2015″
- “CashStar Raises Captal: New Investment Boosts Total to $50 Million”
Around the web
- Star Tribune column on robo-advisors features blooom.
- ACI Worldwide and Computop partner to provide payments and anti-fraud solution.
- Yodlee adds four companies to its International Acceleration Program. Join Yodlee at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco in October.
- BankNXT’s look at fintech in Singapore features Dragon Wealth.
- Let’s Talk Payments highlights Azimo, Currency Cloud, peerTransfer, TransferWise, and Ripple in its list of “remittance startups to watch for.”
- CurrencyFair signs on with global payment network, Earthport.
- LendUp deploys TaskRouter from Twilio to improve its call-center customer service. See Twilio at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco.
- The Globe and Mail highlights Financeit in a look at financing options for small businesses.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.