- Check out the final installment of our Sneak Peek preview, FinovateSpring 2015 Sneak Peek: Part 8
- MX Raises $30 Million in Series A Investment
Around the web
- Encap Security to support Samsung fingerprint scanner as part of version 3.0 of its Smarter Authentication technology. See Encap at FinovateSpring 2015 next month in San Jose.
- Dutch banking group ABN AMRO to deploy wealth-management solution, WealthSuite, from Temenos.
- Top Image Systems wins recognition at 2015 IT Innovation Awards (IT Innovationspreis) for MobiPAY.
- PayPal partners with Tillster, an online ordering platform.
- Green Dot names MasterCard its exclusive transaction processor and network gateway.
- American Banker: New Moves by Coinbase, Ripple Advance Digital Money Tech.
- Currency Cloud appoints former Deutsche Bank CIO, Mitchel Lenson, as a non-executive director.
- IP Commerce launches new version of Commerce Sync to automatically transfer sales info from a POS system or e-commerce solution into accounting software on a daily basis.
- InComm partners with Russian internet giant Mail.Ru Group.
- Stratos now shipping its all-in-one smart credit card. Come see Stratos at FinovateSpring in San Jose.
- Open Source Project.com features Open Bank Project.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.