- Fintonic Becomes Latest Challenger Bank to Receive Banking License.
- Risk Tolerance Specialist Tolerisk Integrates with SS&C’s Black Diamond.
- PayPal Launches Business Loans in Canada.
- DaonPartners with Union Systems to Boost Digital Onboarding and Authentication.
Around the web
- eMoney Advisor launches mobile budgeting app called Project Avocado and unveils developer API store.
- Flywire announces the general availability of a new offering for adventure travel.
- Mastercard and Revolut partner to launch Revolut cards in the U.S. by the end of the year.
- The Ledger Nano X receives CSPN certification issued by the National Agency for Information Systems Security.
- Bank of Hawaii taps Terafina for new digital account opening platform.
- Biz2Credit and Infosys announce partnership.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.