Are you building new financial technology? Be sure to check out coverage from our recent developer conference in San Francisco. We’re taking the fintech developer tool showcase to New York on 29/30 March 2016. Stay tuned for details.
- Harvard Business Review: The Changing Economics of App Development.
The latest from FinDEVr San Francisco 2015 presenters
- Aberdeen Asset Management selects Markit to value hard-to-price assets for positions with limited market data.
- Developer reviews Authy’s two-factor authentication.
- Nexmo launches Verify SDK.
- PayPal among the companies highlighted in Inc.’s look back at Money20/20.
- Thomson Reuters unveils its new desktop platform, grouping all of its FX transaction venues into one single point of access.
- Business Insider lists BehavioSec and Fidor as “companies we wish were big the U.S.”
- Silicon Slopes Podcast hosts Ryan Caldwell, MX CEO, as he discusses how to improve online banking.
- SecureAuth and BehavioSec form partnership.
- Thomson Reuters unveils latest version of its tax-technology platform, Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE.
- Yodlee’s Ynext unveils new incubator class.
- Business Insider names BehavioSec among the 12 hottest Nordic fintech startups.
- “Trulioo Selected as Runner-up for Startup Canada Award for Innovation”
- Xero reaches 600,000 subscribers in 180 countries.
- VentureBurn features Entersekt CEO Schalk Nolte.
Stay up to date on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.