- “Finovate Debuts: Sliced Investing Provides Advisers with Access to Alternative Investments”
- “Narrative Science Introduces Anti-money Laundering Solution, Quill for AML“
- “Yodlee’s Ynext Unveils New Incubator Class”
Around the web
- TechInAsia features SayPay.
- Thomson Reuters unveils latest version of its tax technology platform, Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE.
- Re/code looks at ShopKeep POS’s growth and newly hired COO, Michael DeSimone.
- Currency Cloud partners with API-driven Fidor Bank to provide new SEPA Direct Debit functionality.
- Hedgeable to take part in Yodlee’s Ynext Launchpad.
- Business Insider lists eToro, BehavioSec, Klarna, and Fidor, as “companies we wish were big the U.S.”
- Silicon Slopes Podcast hosts Ryan Caldwell, MX CEO, as he discusses how to improve online banking.
- RTN Federal Credit Union re-ups with Fiserv’s XP2 account-processing platform.
- Meniga to power Santander’s PFM.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.