- Best of Show Winner Quid to Open London Office.
- Reverse Takeover IPO Places ayondo on the Singapore Exchange.
- Sezzle Scoops Up $500,000 Investment from Brussels-based E-Merge.
- MX Adds Cash Flow Feature to MoneyDesktop Platform.
- Markit Agrees to Acquire Prism Valuation.
Around the web
- Australia’s Bendigo and Adelaide Bank to deploy cloud development platform from IBM.
- itBit and Euroclear announce plans to use blockchain technology to provide a settlement service for the London gold market.
- Trulioo expands to South America as part of Canada’s Fintech Mission to Brazil.
- IBS Intelligence features Yoyo Wallet as startup of the month.
- Payworks extends Stripe POS integration effort.
- Trustly opens London office and hires General Manager from Worldpay.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.