Are you building new financial technology? Be sure to check out coverage from our recent developers conference in San Francisco. We’re taking the fintech developer tool showcase to New York, 29/30 March 2016. Stay tuned for details.
- Dev Bootcamp and Metis partner with Skills Fund to broaden access to web developer and data-science programs.
- TechCrunch’s This Week On Bullish: Maturity In The Payments Space.
The latest from FinDEVr San Francisco 2015 presenters
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews CMO Konstantin Rabin, of Kontomatik.
- BAI Retail Delivery conference attendees select MX as Innovation Showcase Award winner.
- Thomson Reuters and Samsung to collaborate on mobile security, intelligent IT for the enterprise.
- Avalara announces sales-tax-accuracy guarantee.
- “Worldpay Goes Public; Shares Rally on Trading Debut”
- Silicon Review lists SnoopWall as 1 of 20 fastest-growing security companies.
- Arxan now secures applications running on 500+ million devices.
- OnDeck again expands its partnership with the Association for Enterprise Opportunity to support access to capital for entrepreneurs and small businesses.
- Banking Technology features multiple FinDEVr alums on Readers Choice Awards.
- Cloud Lending Solutions announces underwriting and origination upgrades.
- CardFlight and Cayan team up to provide EMV-ready mPOS solutions.
- The Hindu features Cloud Lending Solutions’ co-founder Snehal Fulzele.
- Global AutoTrading integrates with Tradier to extend brokerage services.
It’s easy to stay current on daily developments by following FinDEVr on Twitter.