- “CBANC Launches New Features to Further Engage Network of Professionals”
- Check out our latest round of FinDEVr New York previews featuring:
Around the web
- MX inks multi-year data-aggregation deal with USAA.
- Feedzai opens new offices in the U.K.; hires new head of international operations.
- Payoneer buys Armor Payments.
- Micronotes leverages AI and machine learning with new suite of cross-sell solutions for banks.
- TransferWise teams up with Pay Gate to bring its money-transfer service to South Korea.
- Insuritas to deploy turnkey insurance agency at Sun Community FCU ($358 million in assets).
- Genworth Mortgage Insurance to use technology from Roostify to streamline home-buying process.
- Former Check CEO Guy Goldstein’s Next Insurance announces $13 million seed-round led by Zeev Ventures, TLV Partners, and Ribbit Capital.
- Patch of Land rolls out mid-term loans of two to five years.
- In the U.K., PayPal Here SDK reveals first eight business partners.
- CustomerXPs featured on Nasscom’s Indian Analytics Products Landscape.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.