- Insurtech Innovator CoverHound Fetches $58 Million in New Funding.
- Bill.com Partners with American Express to Offer New AP Solution, Vendor Pay.
Around the web
- Revolut and WeWork team up to provide three months of “hot desk space” to Revolut for Business customers.
- PXP Financial, borne of the merger of PXP and Kalixa, announces its public launch.
- U.K.-based cloud accounting firm FreeAgent to offer direct data feeds to banks via the Open Banking framework.
- bpm’online forges partnership with Meritus Business Solutions.
- Optimove unveils iGaming Pulse, a benchmark solution to enable gaming operators to test the performance of their platforms against industry performance metrics.
- iSignthis announces agreements to continue processing cards in Australia.
- Onfido appoints former Head of Computer Vision for Robotics at Amazon, Mohan Mahadevan as its new VP of Research.
- Switch reports that its CardSavr service boosts credit card usage immediately at activation.
- Enveil announces technology partnership and integration with advanced data security solution and services provider Thales.
- CuneXus partners with outdoor recreational vehicle buying network, Rollick, to streamline the financing process for RV shoppers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.