- Kazakh Eurasian Bank Upgrades Cash Tech with Fiserv.
- LenddoEFL Appoints New CEO.
- Token.io Teams Up with Omnio Group to Boost Open Banking.
- Financeit to Power Mobile POS Financing for ServiceTitan.
- Expensify Integrates with Southeast Asia Ridesharing Company Grab.
Around the web
- The Five Minute Founder podcast interviews Jake Tyler, Finn AI CEO.
- STRANDS and adorsys expand their partnership for digital transformation for global financial services.
- Signifyd to power fraud protection for Solupay’s NetSuite SuitePayments.
- Kony ships Kony Quantum for Microsoft Azure and Kony DBX digital banking suite on Kony Quantum for Azure.
- Connect Financial Software Solutions partners with CuneXus to offer the CuneXus perpetual loan automation platform to its credit union clients.
- Georg von Brevern joins Ixaris as Chief Legal and Compliance Officer.
- Telenor to acquire majority stake in the Finnish telecom operator DNA.
- Crypterium launches Crypterium SX, an AI-based system that ensures all transactions get the best exchange rates available.
- Omnio Group and Token.io partner to deliver open banking and PSD2 compliance to Omnio’s financial institution customers.
- Raiffeisen Bank International partners with Feedzai to bring advanced ML to European banking to fight fraud.
- Jack Henry’s ProfitStars unveils Gladiator Total Protect, a suite of managed IT, network security, and compliance services to enhance banks’ cybersecurity and compliance management.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.