- Financial Identity as a Service Innovator Juvo Teams Up with DOCOMO Digital
- SheerID Lands $64 Million for Segmented Identity Verification
Around the web
- HackerOne awards $3,500 in bounties to a pair of researchers who discovered vulnerabilities on its own platform.
- AlphaPoint adds support for margin trading to its platform.
- Bank of Georgia goes live with a new smart personal financial management (PFM) solution, mBank, developed by Strands.
- Installment payment solution Splitit announces a new partnership with chiliPAD sleep system maker, Chilli.
- AdviceRobo launches MyCreditRobo.
- ID R&D celebrates third anniversary.
- Tradeshift integrates with fraud protection specialist SiS-id to reduce payments fraud.
- Xero launches Pay with TransferWise, a new domestic bill payment solution to help U.K. customers pay and manage bills.
- Pendo Systems teams with WSN to help customers navigate digital transformation.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.