- Nordigen, Sensibill Earn Spots in Fintech Europe’s Incoming Cohort.
- Jumio Unveils Automated AML Screening Solution.
- Community Access from Urban FT Brings Digital Tools to Small Banks.
Around the web
- PayPal teams up with JP Morgan Chase to offer instant transfer option.
- Coinbase’s Custody service completes its first over-the-counter trade directly from offline storage.
- HackerOne announces detecting vulnerabilities in up to 43 digital asset projects.
- Ping Identity wins the DeveloperWeek 2019 Devies Award and the Info Security Global Excellence Award.
- The Paypers interviews Modo CEO and founder Bruce Parker.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.