- Checkbook.io Launches InstantPay.
- Onfido Raises $50 Million in New Capital.
- Salt Edge Earns Account Information Service Provider License from FCA.
Around the web
- Tinkoff Group of Russia builds supercomputer dubbed the most powerful in financial sector.
- PayPal joins Series A round for Cambridge Blockchain.
- EVRY partners with ACI Worldwide to enhance its mobile payment service in the Nordics and Europe.
- ProfitStars wins 2019 FinTech Breakthrough Award for Best Business Lending Platform
- Capsilon expands executive team, forms new product organization to drive mortgage innovation. Check out Capsilon’s newest tech at FinovateSpring in May.
- SocietyOne launches new investor trust.
- Portland Business Journal: Tyfone brings credit unions the digital tools members want.
- Insuritas partners with Nymeo FCU to launch digital insurance agency.
- NestReady to power integrated homebuying experience for Resource Financial Services.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.