- HackerOne Cracks into $36.4 Million in Funding.
- Arival Bank Nets $2.3 Million in Equity Crowdfunding Campaign.
- Winners Circle: Finovate Honors Fintech’s Finest with New Awards Series.
Around the web
- Cinchy voted “Top Pick” for TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2019 and selected as a CIX Top 20 company for 2019. Check out Cinchy’s upcoming demo at FinovateFall later this month!
- ThetaRay unveils new office in Mexico City.
- Epcor partners with data-driven solution provider Segmint to help FIs better leverage payment data.
- Dwolla teams up with Currencycloud to make international payments easier for businesses.
- Luxoft to collaborate with Fenergo as part of the company’s Global Platinum Partner program.
- Meniga helps Grupo Crédito Agrícola launch its new banking app, moey!.
- Nomis Solutions expands presence in the Midwest with the opening of a Center of Excellence in Cleveland, Ohio.
- WePay launches same-day deposits to Chase bank accounts for free.
- Blackhawk Network appoints Harel Kodesh as chief technology officer.
- Lendio Southwest Michigan franchise opens to offer funding to local businesses.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.