- nCino Lands New Customers from Stockholm to Sydney.
- TurnKey Lender Locks in New Investment from OSK Ventures.
- CREALOGIX Helps Launch Mobile Banking for Hampden & Co.
Around the web
- Fiserv inks partnerships with HealthCare First Credit Union and Portland Local 8 Federal Credit Union.
- Kontomatik earns license from Bank of Lithuania to operate as an AISP in 11 EU countries.
- Palestine Islamic Bank to deploy Temenos Infinity and Temenos T24 systems as part of its digital transformation efforts.
- ThetaRay and HackerOne named to Network World’s 10 Security Startups to Watch.
- Retail finance technology provider Deko teams up with Featurespace to enhance security on its lending platform.
- Onfido announces partnership with INTERPOL to help the international police organization better spot fraudulent IDs.
- CAP Services chooses Baker Hill to support its lending initiatives for small businesses and low-income individuals.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.