- Switzerland’s CREALOGIX Gets SaaSy.
- King Klarna: New Investment Boosts Valuation to $5.5 Billion.
- LendingClub Unveils Select Plus for Sophisticated Investors.
Around the web
- Israel’s third largest bank Mizrahi-Tefahot to deploy core banking technology from Temenos.
- Experian reports surging interest in Open Banking, with the number of API requests made in the U.K. growing by more than 2x since February.
- Russia’s Tinkoff Bank to sell the speech recognition technology behind its Oleg chatbot to corporate customers.
- LeapXpert earns spot in 2019 FinTech Innovation Lab Asia-Pacific.
- Mortgage Cadence enhances data verification, fraud prevention and compliance with integration of DataVerify to its Enterprise Lending Center.
- AT&T launches new bug bounty program in partnership with HackerOne.
- Jumio takes gold in the Security Software category of the 2019 IT World Awards.
- Lendio tops $1.5 billion in small business loans financed.
- Ondot introduces Transaction Intelligence to make it easier for consumers to recognize purchases.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.