- MaxMyInterest Unveils High Yield Account Max Checking.
Around the web
- Finastra announces two new apps built via its FusionFabric.cloud open development platform.
- Fiserv inks partnership with DUCA Financial Services Credit Union, a Toronto, Ontario, Canada-based institution with more than 70,000 members.
- Ripple’s “acqui-hiring” of the engineering team from Icelandic crypto trading company Algrim helps pave the way for its entry to the country.
- Flywire and JCB International partner to allow select cardholders to use their JCB card to pay tuition.
- Crealogix appoints Daniel Bader as CFO.
- More than 60 lenders join the CrediVia marketplace to source commercial loans.
- Bill.com now facilitates payments in more than 130 countries and 100+ currencies.
- Dwolla partners with TransferMate Global Payments to allow customers and their end users the ability to make and receive international payments.
- Quadient parent company Neopost changes its name to Quadient.
- InComm partners with Mizuho Bank to expand J-Coin Pay in Japan.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.