A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateSpring on May 8 through 11, 2018 in Santa Clara, California. Register today and save your spot.
Kyndi is building the first Explainable AI platform for financial services, government, and healthcare.
- Structures unstructured internal text data with proprietary artificial intelligence technology
- Provides fully explainable automated reasoning
- Is a software product, not a consulting project
Why it’s great
Because Kyndi’s software logs every step of its reasoning process, you can transform regulated business functions with AI, and rest assured that you will also be able to justify decisions when necessary.
Ryan Welsh, Founder and CEO
Welsh is founder and CEO of Kyndi, an artificial intelligence company that builds Explainable AI products for critical government and commercial institutions.
Lorne Kligerman, Senior Product Manager
Kligerman is Kyndi’s Senior Product Manager with 10+ years of experience designing, building, and releasing products. He was previously a product leader on the Google Cloud Platform.
- doxo Teams with Coinstar to Facilitate Cash Payments for Underbanked.
- Agreement Express Lands Funding from Frontier Capital.
- Low-Code Development Platform OutSystems Forges Strategic Partnership with Atos.
- Our latest FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks are up! Check out:
Around the web
- Iowa City-based Farmers & Merchants and Savings Bank to deploy Fiserv’s retail and business banking platform.
- Zopa announces restructuring in advance of the launch of its challenger bank.
- PYMNTS.com features Trulioo CEO Stephen Ufford in a conversation about the present and future of KYC.
- Santander introduces its Santander One Pay FX service, a blockchain-based money transfer offering that leverages Ripple’s xCurrent technology.
- Meniga CEO Georg Ludviksson selected as one of top 200 Fintech leaders in Europe
- NuCypher teams with Origin Protocol to control access to sensitive information in decentralized marketplaces.
- Efigence powers concept, UX, and design for BGŻOptima Bank’s new portal.
- PYMNTS.com profiles anti-cyberfraud startup, Emailage.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.