Our FinDEVr New York developer showcase last week was a success! FinDEVr Silicon Valley will be held October 18 & 19 in Santa Clara. Register today and save.
- “EVO and Verifone Partner to Make EMV Payments Feasible at Restaurants”
- “GreenKey Unveils New CEO and May Launch of Instant Messenger Aggregator”
- “FICO Launches Score Simulator; Adds New CIO Claus Moldt”
The latest from FinDEVr New York 2015 presenters
- Celent recognizes EdgeVerve Systems as one of two model bank vendors for 2016.
- “Finovate Debuts: Nexmo Brings Seamless Multi-Factor Authentication to Mobile Banking Apps”
- Hyperwallet to help expert freelancers on OnFrontiers network get paid.
- Markit to power Thornburg Investment Management’s enterprise data-management solution.
- Beyond Bank wins Celent’s model bank award for 2016, courtesy of its customer-engagement platform from Avoka.
- “PayPal Marks Rollout of PayPal Credit in the U.K. with Interest-Free Financing”
- MasterCard unveils new remittance service in Bangladesh with partners, Western Union, bKash, and BRAC bank.
- Xero and Waddle team up to combine cloud accounting with invoice financing.
- “Finovate Debuts: Envestnet “Advisor Now” Offers Robo-Tools for Wealth Management”
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.
Fresh off its FinDEVr New York debut, predictive analytics pioneer FICO is making headlines on both the product and personnel fronts. The company’s new FICO Score Simulator, unveiled this week at myFICO.com, draws on data from all three major credit bureaus to show consumers how hypothetical financial decisions or circumstances might impact their FICO score.
Vice President of Consumer Scores at FICO Geoff Smith pointed out that FICO scores are used in more than 90% of the lending decisions in the U.S. The Simulator provides a look into 24 different financial situations including refinancing a mortgage, maxing out credit cards, and taking out a car loan. “Our mission is to empower consumers with tools and content that help them understand their financial health,” Smith said, “including decisions that could impact FICO scores.”
FICO demonstrated Decision Management Platform Streaming as part of its presentation, “Rapidly Deliver Contextually Powered Stream Processing,” at FinDEVr New York. Founded in 1956, FICO is headquartered in San Jose, California, and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “FICO.” The company will hold its FICO World 2016 conference in Washington, D.C. at the end of April.
- Where are they now? A look at FinovateSpring 2015 Best of Show Winner Successes.
- “PayPal Marks U.K. Rollout of PayPal Credit with Interest-Free Financing”
- Check out our latest FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks featuring:
- “FICO Launches Score Simulator, Adds New CIO Claus Moldt”
Around the web
- ebankIT shares top honors with Kerv at Temenos Innovation Jam.
- Top Image Systems inks $115,000 accounts-payable deal with unnamed U.S. technology company.
- Xceed FCU transitions to Fiserv-hosted DNA account-processing platform.
- INETCO powers BECU’s omnichannel monitoring and analytics solutions that won the Celent Model Bank Award in the omnichannel category.
- Red Herring Europe names Featurespace a Top 100 company.
- Backbase powers Altyn-i, a new digital bank in Kazakhstan.
- “Signifyd Launches Fraud Protection App for Magento Marketplace”
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.