- Tradeshift Closes $75 Million Series D Round, Boosts Valuation to $500 Million.
- Finovate Debuts: EquityZen Lets Wealth Managers Invest in Pre-IPO Companies.
- Backbase Announces New CFO Leonore Van Waiij.
- MyOrder, Wirecard Helps Power Shared Spending Functionality for GRPPY App.
- Dyme Unveils Prototype of Facebook Saving Chatbot.
- FICO Launches Falcon Assurance Navigator to Help Universities Monitor Federal Grant Spending.
Around the web
- Chartis names CustomerXPs an Enterprise Solution player in the 2016 RiskTech Quadrant for Enterprise Fraud Tech.
- Patch of Land Adds Institutional Investors to Real Estate Platform.
- Prosper hires investment banks to explore raising more funds.
- NuData Security Selected Best AntiFraud Solution at CardNotPresent Expo.
- TechCrunch: Lending Robot makes Lending Club investing easy as setting screen brightness.
- Tokbox launches its video broadcast solution for producers.
- Banking Technology: Goldman Sachs to use technology from Infosys to power its new digital bank, GS Bank.
- Business Insider features Finovate alums Azimo, eToro, Currency Cloud, and Zopa in list of potential future U.K. fintech unicorns.
- True Potential wins Best Use of Technology at Money Marketing Awards 2016.
- CreditHQ announces special freelancer rate.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.