- “2016 CNBC Distruptor 50 Features Klarna, Kabbage, Twilio, and Motif Investing”
- “Ping Goes the Blockchain: Partnership Brings Consensus, Kill Switch with New Platform”
- “Ripple Receives BitLicense to Sell XRP”
Around the web
- FICO launches its Academic Engagement Program, helping business students get hands-on experience with analytic software.
- Mashable features Dashlane in its list of “7 can’t miss apps.”
- Ping Identity partners with blockchain innovator, Swirlds.
- Braintree announces new integrations with Demandware and Netsuite.
- Top Image Systems earns spot in the Russell Microcap Index.
- Bloomberg Businessweek profiles TransferWise, ‘London’s Lonely Unicorn.’
- The economist looks at Strands and Entrepreneurial Finanace Lab’s roles for businesses in developing countries.
- Unicredit launches Appathon powered by Open Bank Project.
- Crowdtrader looks at C.K. Mack’s new take on crowd-sourced real estate investing.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.