- Sberbank in Slovenia Partners with Open Banking Platform Provider Token.
- Equifax Acquires DataX to Promote Financial Inclusion.
Around the web
- Wirecard and Mastercard collaborate to make contactless payments using wearable technology more accessible.
- Roostify expands leadership ranks with new Chief Customer Officer, new VP of Sales, and new General Counsel.
- VyStar Credit Union ($7.6 billion in assets) to upgrade core banking solution with technology from FIS.
- Hyperwallet to provide mass payment distribution for content processing platform, Wordapp.com.
- Premier America Credit Union ($2.5 billion in assets) to deploy core processing technology from Jack Henry & Associates.
- Santander integrates nCino’s Bank Operating System.
- Carte Wealth Management to launch advisor engagement platform powered by DigitalReach from BlueRush.
- TechCrunch reports: Coinbase Reportedly Gets Approval from US regulators to Start Listing Tokenized Securities.
- Ephesoft releases new Swagger/OpenAPI-web services for Ephesoft Transact.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.