- “EVO and Verifone Partner to Make EMV Payments Feasible at Restaurants”
- “GreenKey Unveils New CEO and May Launch of Instant Messenger Aggregator”
- “FICO Launches Score Simulator; Adds New CIO Claus Moldt”
The latest from FinDEVr New York 2015 presenters
- Celent recognizes EdgeVerve Systems as one of two model bank vendors for 2016.
- “Finovate Debuts: Nexmo Brings Seamless Multi-Factor Authentication to Mobile Banking Apps”
- Hyperwallet to help expert freelancers on OnFrontiers network get paid.
- Markit to power Thornburg Investment Management’s enterprise data-management solution.
- Beyond Bank wins Celent’s model bank award for 2016, courtesy of its customer-engagement platform from Avoka.
- “PayPal Marks Rollout of PayPal Credit in the U.K. with Interest-Free Financing”
- MasterCard unveils new remittance service in Bangladesh with partners, Western Union, bKash, and BRAC bank.
- Xero and Waddle team up to combine cloud accounting with invoice financing.
- “Finovate Debuts: Envestnet “Advisor Now” Offers Robo-Tools for Wealth Management”
Stay current on daily news from the fintech developer community! Follow FinDEVr on Twitter.