- “Finovate Debuts: Dream Payments Solves Your Payment-acceptance Nightmare”
- “Bill.com Unveils its iOS App for Small Business Owners”
- “Malauzai Software Raises $11 Million in Venture Funding”
Around the web
- Bloomberg: Barclays’s Michael Rake to Become WorldPay Chairman in September. See WorldPay at FinDEVr this October.
- Lendio Integrates with Intuit’s Quickbooks.
- PaySimple introduces BookSimple, its cloud-based scheduling software.
- Check Point partners with Vmware partner to bolster security in data centers.
- Boston Business Journal: peerTransfer to open office in Shanghai, China, this year.
- Bank Innovation reviews Narrative Science and its plans to enter the robot-advisor market.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Ron Suber, Prosper President.
- Credit Union Times features Rippleshot CEO and co-founder Canh Tran in its column on fraud detection for CUs.
- Sang Lee, CEO of DarcMatter, quoted in RIA Biz column on robo-advisors.
- PYMTNs.com profiles Kreditech as the company pursues Series C investment.
- Belvoir FCU launches Belvoir Buck$ loyalty program courtesy of partnership with Larky.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.