- “Dashlane Integrates Samsung Biometric Technology in Android App Upgrade”
- “Revolut Launches to Public, Announces $2.3 Million in Funding”
Around the web
- PYMNTS looks at OnDeck’s record-breaking quarter.
- Red Herring names Kabbage a Top 100 Private Company.
- Geezeo to power BankMobile’s PFM.
- Alpha Payments Cloud using Snapcard to enable AlphaHub users to accept Bitcoin payments.
- PrivatBank to offer remittance services courtesy of TransferWise.
- StockViews earns a spot in the 2015 Startupbootcamp FinTech London cohort.
- ING Bank Slaski launches ING Business for Apple Watch app powered by Comarch Mobile Banking.
- Caltech Letter interviews Financeit CEO Michael Garrity.
- The Indian Express profiles the biometric authentication technology of EyeVerify.
- Aragon Research names eSignLive by Silanis Technology as a “Hot Vendor” in digital transaction management (DTM).
- peerTransfer petitions Chinese government to open office in Shanghai.
- The Independent looks at the IPO plans of Fenergo in light of the company’s recent funding.
- Investment News highlights Vanguard, Wealthfront, and Betterment in a look at how much money is being managed by robo-advisors.
- Spreedly surpasses $1 billion in annual payment volume. Come see Spreedly at FinDEVr, 6/7 October in San Francisco.
- Expensify integrates with Workato to connect it with more than 50 business apps.
- CheckPoint’s ZoneAlarm Launches Windows 10 Compatible Antivirus Software for Consumers.
- The Mifos Initiative joins The Open Source Initiative, a global nonprofit that promotes and protects open source software, development and communities. Check out Mifos at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco, 6/7 October.
- Stuart Frankel of Narrative Science earns a spot on Crain’s Chicago Business Tech 50.
- USA Today column on personal finance for millennials features Kai Stinchcombe, CEO and co-founder of True Link.
- Business Insider includes Lending Club and Coinbase in its list of the seven hottest startups in Silicon Valley.
- Blooom and Future Advisor are profiled in a Forbes column on making the most out of your 401(k).
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.