- FinovateSpring 2015 Sneak Peek: Part 7
Around the web
- After being acquired by Prosper in January, American Healthcare Lending has changed its name to Prosper Healthcare Lending.
- Early Warning’s Authentify xFA wins Gold for Authentication Product of the Year at Info Security’s 2015 Global Excellence Awards.
- Lighter Capital closes twice as many deals in Q1 of 2015 than it did in all of 2014.
- On Deck expands small business lending in Canada.
- Trunomi adds new chief architect, Kartik Venkatesh.
- Tradier teams up with Apex Clearing Corporation to bring brokerage solutions to digital RIAs.
- peerTransfer adds 56 new schools to its client base in Q1 2015, bringing its total to 650+ educational providers worldwide.
- VentureBeat: PayPal brings its One Touch payments to the web.
- Credit Karma wins gold medal in the Financial Services/Banking division at the 2015 Edison Awards.
- UST Global and Kony launch new mobile app for Blue Cross of Idaho members.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.