- “Cardlytics Launches Syndicated Audiences”
- Check out this week’s sneak peeks:
- Chain Launches Open Source Blockchain Protocol.
Around the web
- ReadWrite features Tyfone’s launch of a new challenge at MIT focused on Internet of Things (IoT) security.
- “Lending Club CEO Renaud Laplanche Receives Tribeca Disruptive Innovation Award”
- Cointelegraph interviews Alexander Vityaz, founder of Corezoid and head of e-commerce at PrivatBank.
- PayPal’s Venmo processed $3.2 billion in total payments volume in Q1 2016, an increase of 154% year-over-year.
- Infosys Finacle teams up with Samsung SDS to give mobile banking customers better authentication technology.
- A look at APIs in the robo-adviser industry by Bank Innovation underscores the role played by Xignite.
- “Kasasa Wins Multiple Hermes Creative Awards”
- Pendo Systems unveils version 3.1 of its data exploration, discovery, and analysis platform.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.