- Zopa Raises $182 Million En Route to Full Bank Launch
- Banks Shift to Automation in 2020
Around the web
- Fenergo teams up with PwC to provide KYC compliance and client onboarding as managed services.
- SumUp forges partnership with German fintech Penta which will offer the company’s card reader to its customers.
- Personetics joins Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) Global Startups Program.
- Temenos inks partnership with Egyptian National Post Organization.
- Maybank Group, the fourth largest bank by assets in Southeast Asia, goes live with Avaloq’s banking suite.
- Installment payment specialist Splitit partners with smart bed solution provider ReST.
- SoFi scores New York BitLicense, which will permit the company to offer crytocurrency trading services in the state.
- Jack Henry to provide a comprehensive technology upgrade, including deployment of its SilverLake core system, for Parkside Financial Bank & Trust.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.