is coming to Singapore in just over one week. And, just in time, here are the final seven companies who will bring their live demos to the stage.
If you missed the previous three installments of our Sneak Peek preview series, check out the links below.
Our final event of 2013 is only a few weeks away. Get your ticket here to be a part of the audience.
focuses on innovation in behavioral biometrics.
- Transparent biometrics for mobile and web
- Large deployments
- Cost effective, low impact security
Why its great:
BehavioSec provides biometric security with no user experience cost
Dr Costigan is a cryptography and security expert with over 20 years experience developing security solutions deployed with retail banking in the U.S. and Europe.
GMC Software Technology’s Inspire Research Portal (IRP)
for investors provides a single platform for users to access and replaces all manual processes to automation.
- Streamlining the process
- Reducing human errors while increasing productivity
- Ability to view research reports from multiple platforms
Why it’s great:
IRP will provide a centralized platform for both researchers and approvers to access and perform their job in an interactive and engaging way.
Matthias has been in the customer communication space for many years and is currently looking after all the technical operations of GMC in Asia Pacific. LinkedIn
Working as a Presales Manager in GMC for 2 years, Kelvin specializes in web and mobile communication and is equipped with years of experiences in financial industry.LinkedIn
end-to-end card linked offers solution delivers super relevant offers to users from a huge volume of offers.
- Brings a huge volume of offers from Open-coupon Networks
- Solve Pains: Volume, Velocity, Variety, Vicinity, Visibility & Value
- Win-win ecosystem for the Bank, Merchants and Customers
Why it’s great: By learning user intent in click time, we deliver the right offers at right moment via digital channels without spam and friction in pre-and post-login.
Keynote Speaker for Big Data and predictive analytics, expert in multiple areas of advanced intelligent systems and multiple patent holder.
Entrepreneur with track record of achieving #1 market share, visionary in building iconic products and hands-on execution and product management.LinkedIn
is the world’s most advanced multi-currency payments network – active in 8 countries, SWIFT and UNDP funded – and Asia’s top-ranked Mobile Money platform deployment.
- Completed solution to distributed/”crypto”-currency value destruction
- No need to dis-intermediate Central Banks or regulators
- Implemented, asset-based store of value – full USD alternative
Rob and his award winning team turned the SWIFT and UNCDP funded, World Bank ranked, Pacific inter-bank payment network, into Asia’s top rated mobile money platform in 3 years. Ex HSBC, Stanford, NZX.LinkedIn
Brett is the multi-award winning architect behind many global trading and banking systems, including the NZ Police Database, and all four NZ bank credit card loyalty programs – and of course, KlickEx.LinkedIn
helps banks, microfinance institutions and financial innovators deliver banking services to individuals and emerging enterprises around the world.
- Makes state-of-the-art banking technology accessible to all
- Eliminates the costs and complexities of traditional core banking
- Helps financial organisations get new products to market, fast
Why it’s great:
Mambu’s cloud-first Software-as-a-Service solution enables financial organizations of all sizes to rapidly deliver state-of-the-art banking services
David Hamilton, president of Mambu
Eugene Danilkis, CEO and co-founder of MambuLinkedIn
simplifies global commerce by providing companies and businesses of all sizes with an innovative, convenient and cost effective solution to send and receive funds worldwide.
- Global corporates can transfer funds to over 200 countries and more than 50 currencies
- Funds can be received on prepaid cards, local bank accounts, or even local e-wallets
Why it’s great:
In a borderless world, Payoneer helps SMBs and professionals get paid with minimal friction and the convenience of choosing their preferred financial instrument.
As CRO, Zehavi is responsible for Payoneer’s sales, marketing and product activities. Prior to joining Payoneer, he served as business development director for PayPal.
TSYS‘ Authorization Controls
allows the a user to set one’s own default account parameters and authorization rules.
- Spatiotemporal locks allow user to geo-fence their location
- Authorization Rules allow you to define spend limits for defined cycles
- Authorization actions the user to Alert, Decline or Pre-authorize
Why it’s great:
TSYS Authorization Controls reduce risk to the card issuer, merchant and consumer by monitoring transactions in real-time and enforcing responsible spending at the POS.
As Group Executive of Global Product, Paul is responsible for product strategy, product delivery, product marketing and TSYS Innovation across the company. LinkedIn
As the director of innovation for TSYS, Chris is an 18-year veteran of the payments and financial services industry, having previously served as vice president, product management, of Equifax.