- “Ask Finovate: Who’s Who in Voice Banking Technology?”
Around the web
- American Banker talks with miiCard CEO James Varga on how miiCard creates “digital passports” for consumers to prove their identities without oversharing information.
- Pymnts considers Mitek’s latest acquisition.
- Canandaigua National Bank & Trust hires Insuritas to expand the bank’s existing insurance agency with its omni-channel, insurance-agency platform.
- Payoneer expands presence in India.
- LendingTree adds Ascend Consumer Finances to its personal loan-lender network.
- EyeVerify partners with Olcsan CAD Technology to bring eye-vein biometric technology to Turkey.
- StrategyEye interviews Jens Saltin, Klarna’s head of expansion.
- The Telegraph’s column on the high cost of bank transfer fees highlights TransferWise.
- T24 Islamic core banking solution from Temenos now available as cloud-based service.
- Dwolla ditches the quarter, stops charging 25-cent transaction fee.
- Arxan extends its application-protection platform to support apps built on Android on Intel Architecture.
- Xero reaches 500,000 customers for its cloud accounting service, sets sights on 1-million-customers milestone.
- VentureBeat names Prosper, Lending Club, and TransferWise in list of billion-dollar companies.
- Finaeos forges partnership with Tata Consulting to help SMBs take advantage of Regulation A+ of the JOBS Act.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.